Strengths and Constraints | YUVA CHETNA KENDRA
- Common understanding of team members and other stakeholders on developmental elements
- Community ownership of the outputs which have generated through its efforts
- Creation of commitment within team, which comprises facilitators, volunteers, community and other functionaries
- Constraints in resources - personnel and infrastructure - to support locally developing community institutions
- Linkages with local bodies, government departments and other functionaries working on similar type of issues not developed strongly
- Still on bottom stage of the organisational goal
- To sustain efforts of the organisation a long term commitment with the community is required.