Yuva Chetna Kendra is actively associated with a number of regional and state level networks:
- Uttar Pradesh Voluntary Action Network, Lucknow. The organisation is a general member of UPVAN.
- Uttar Pradesh Voluntary Health Association, Varanasi Region. The organisation enjoys status of an associate member.
- Sahyog, Gorakhpur. Paras Nath Singh is vice-president of Sahyog.
- Consortium on Sustainable Agriculture and Livelihood, East Uttar Pradesh. The organisation is founder member of the consortium.
- Sahchar. A network of nine voluntary organisations working in eastern Uttar Pradesh
- Purvanchal Nadi Ghati Vikas Manch. This is a forum of Civil Society Organisations working in river basin of Eastern Uttar Pradesh.
- Jan Kendrit Vikas Manch. This is a state level forum of CSOs and CBOs of Uttar Pradesh.
- Yuva Chetna Kendra is an associate member of SA-DHAN New Delhi
YCK shares experiences and spreads the knowledge gained among the smaller voluntary organisations and groups of the area. It organises a number of capacity building training on topics like participatory rural appraisal, self help group formation and management, group behaviour and training of trainer.
In addition, the organisation shares its infrastructure and resources such as computers and reference library with smaller groups working in the area.